Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hello!

I got fed up with my last site that I used to record my travel adventures, so I'm going to try a blogger account to keep in touch with all of you while I'm away this time. Just in case you didn't know, here's a break down of where I'll be for the next three weeks!:

May 17th-22nd: London
May 22nd-May 26th: Ibiza, Spain
May 26th-28th: Milan, Italy
May 28th-31st: Venice
May 31st-June 1st: Bologna
June 1st-June 3rd: Tuscany
June 3rd-June 6th: Rome

I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with all of you on my next adventure. I'll keep anonymous comments enabled, as long as everyone plays nice, so even if you don't have a blogger account you can leave a comment for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I stumbled across your page looking for information on Egypt. I was wondering how you were able to do all of this travel? Is it for a company of some sort, or something along those lines? I swear I'm not a stalker...just a girl curious on how she might be able to endlessly travel. :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

My name is CPT Tom Hanifen, commander of the U.S. Honor Guard Company, which includes the Tomb of the Unkown. I was searching for pictures of foriegn services and came across your Blog and read your comments. I would like to thank you for your kind words in reguard to my soldiers. if at anytime you and your family would like a tour of the Tomb and the Tomb quarters in Arlington VA please let me know. I can be reached through my Company desk at 1-703-696-3239.

VR
CPT Hanifen