Thursday, May 17, 2007

The flight

The flight from Chicago to London was full, with 18 people on the standby list. I didn't book early enough to get a window seat, so I ended up being seated between a really nice older lady...and a huge, overweight man who probably could have used a seat and a half. Luckily, I only take up 3/4 of my seat, so he was able to comfortably spill over into my space...which was awesome....for him. In addition, he smelled like booze when he got on the plane, then proceded to order two mini bottles of wine at the first chance he got. Like a champ, he drank them straight from the bottle, then passed out. This would have been fine, except then the snoring began. I managed a few hours of shuteye, but needless to say I was pretty tired this morning when I got in.

No comments: